Thursday, February 4, 2010

and I do this...too!


Being a stay at home mom right now, I find myself being extremely Obsessive compulsive.
In order for me to workout, do my homework, run errands or shower I have to make sure the house is clean or my brain doesnt function properly. So you can imagine the amount of hours it takes me to workout, homework, run errands and shower...I have to make sure my cleaning is done before that.
I spend a lot of days pushing myself to where I have had enough. When I finally crawl into bed at night. I turn the tv and 5 minutes later I shut it off. I am down for the count. I guess thats a good thing simply because sleep is VERY important and i have had enough sleep problems over the past few years...that this is nice.
The downfall is, I wake up every morning completely burnet out, exhausted and not wanting to get out of bed. But, I do! And once Im up...thats it. I do not crawl back into bed.
I get up, get my cup of joe. Wake the kids up, make their breakfast. Have my morning chat with them, turn on the news, make sure the kids cross the street okay to catch the bus. Clean up. start a load of laundry.
Then I get on my computer. Check emails, postings open up school work. and mess around for about an hour. Change laundry to dryer.
I workout for about 2 hours. have my recovery drink. Chat a little with the husband, we shower, run errands eat lunch. I clean up and do laundry.
I do my floors and windows then sit down to really hammer on school work. I do work with Xoey and we read together.
I wait for the kids to get home from school and we start their homework. Dont ever underestimate the homework of 3 school age kids!!! It takes us HOURS.
The kids go play, I rally up some more school work, I start dinner, walk the dogs, clean the bathrooms. Hubby comes home for dinner, we eat then I clean....
I do my facebook thing, play some games and read once more to the kids. They take a shower, I watch a show or two.
Then its time for bed.
This is just an average day.
Im tired. but I love that I have a reason to be tired. I love what I do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment