Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today she is just a Plain Jane

I wanted to post something simple, plain and boring. I wanted to show ME after a crazy morning.
Right now I am in the middle. I am growing my hair out, working on getting back into shape, waiting for the sun to come out to get a tan.
I am okay with being in the middle right now because I know by June I will be on top!!!!
This blog isnt going to be much except for a leap in the right direction.
Just me showing all of you the plain in me.
but please do not think this is a bad thing. I just have myself a certain way most of the time...in shape, awesome hair and killer tan...and I dont have any of that right now...but its not bothering me. I know Im doing what I have to in order to get there.

I will post more pictures as time goes by..the progress of the hair growing out, the getting back in shape and the tan skin :)
But for now...lets just keep it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment