Friday, July 16, 2010

The rest of Thursday

After I posted my blog yesterday, I still had to do Pure Cardio. This is a non stop-no break workout. After I did legs on Wednesday, ran and then ran again on Thursday my legs were KILLING ME!
My body was definitely out of whack and made it hard for me to get through with no breaks. But I pushed myself to my limits.
I did every circuit until my legs just wouldnt move. I only stopped for a second and got right back into it.
If my legs werent hurting so much from the lifting day, I would have been fine.
So after a hard struggling workout. I made it through. absolutely soaked to the bone.
I was exhausted yesterday. Running in 95 degree (plus) heat is a killer. But I definitely feel like my body is being cleansed after those runs. If I am inside running on a treadmill, I feel tight. When I run outside I feel like I am running towards something, I can really stretch out and really get a good workout.

So today is back and biceps. Plus Plyo. and a 2 mile run. My only goal for todays run is to take some time off of yesterdays run. I know I can do it.

Plyo will still be rough because my legs still feel like blocks of concrete dragging across the floor. But I have to get through it.

What is your workout plan for today?

Aside from the workout I wanted to talk about WATER.
All the other times I have worked out, I have had a bottle of water with me, sipping away. Now that I live in a place where its HOT I have to really keep the water in me.
I have 32 oz gatorade bottles that I refill with water. During my Insanity I drink one of those. When Im done with workout I drink another. After my run, I drink another one. While lifting I sip on one and on the drive home I drink the rest.
Throughout the day I drink an average of 2 more. Now, If we add this up its 192 Ounces of water. But we have to incorporate the amount of sweat that i have during each workout.

I know a lot of people stress the importance of water, but there is a REASON for that. You are going to have better, longer, stronger workouts. You are going to be able to get over that hump you usually cant, your muscles will feel better, your weight will come off easier, and you will overall feel better.

If you get bored with water-SUCK IT UP! I really want you guys to focus on drinking that water before, during and after your workouts. You can have something different later in the day-but while you are working out I want you to focus on drinking down that water.

Any Questions today???

No comments:

Post a Comment